Magento web design and development22
Start an online business with Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart Package
Magento is an open source PHP-based online shopping cart system. A robust e-commerce solution for Internet merchants with the ability to create their own online business and participate in e-commerce at a minimal cost. Magento is designed feature rich, easy to use, search engine friendly and with a visually appealing interface.
What does the eCommerce Magento Package Include?
Custom Design and Setup :
We will design and setup a professional looking Turnkey PCI Compliant B2B ecommerce website that will captivate your audience . When we are done, you will have a fully functional ecommerce website ready to take online orders. If you have an existing database of products, we will upload it for you as well if provided in a csv or excell format.
Mobile Ready Responsive Web Design :
Take part of the mobile revolution and rest assure that your design will be mobile ready for the next generation in web design
Animated Home Page Header :
The Header Part of your web page(s) will be animated to be more attractive and interactive with links to specific products within your online store
Custom Logo Design :
We will create 1 matching color color. IT will be a low resolution version for use on your website. If you have your own logo we can use yours instead . A $150 value
Search Engine Submission and Optimization:
We will submit your website to hundreds of search engines and get you top ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other top rated Search Engines
B2B E-commerce LiveTutorial :
You will have access to our online designers and support staff to show you 1 on 1 how to manage your store via teamviewer.
Unlimited Telephone, email, Live Chat Support :
If you ever have any problems or need small or minor changes to your templates, we will gladly do it at no additional cost. You also get our no wait tech support. and email support system for as long as you host your website with us.
1 Year Website Hosting with Unlimited /Unmetered Bandwidth :
To accommodate a large volume of traffic and data transfer, we don't put a cap on bandwidth usage like some other companies do.
99.99% Up Time Guarantee.
Secure and Reliable :
We choose only industry-leading machines and data centers to host our customers' website. Additionally our security specialists have developed multiple in-house systems to assure that each web hosting account on our servers is protected against downtime and hacker attacks. Some of our security features are: High-capacity bandwidth providers , Multiple layers of network security and 24/7 live server monitoring
Magento is Loaded with Features
Magento's flexible pricing rules enable the efficient creation of a variety of promotions to increase conversion rates.
Coupled with powerful tools such as Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and more to to increase Average Order Value, Magento's suite of powerful Marketing Tools provide the functionality and ease-of-use to increase your online sales.
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Google Base Integration
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Customer Personalized Products - upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
- Search Results rewrites and redirects
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Tags
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews
- RSS feed for Low Inventory Alerts
Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the specific needs of customers. Translated into over 60 languages and supporting multiple currencies, taxes and payment methods, Magento allows for full internationalization of your online channel.
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Tax rate support
- Includes support for WEEE/DEEE in EU
- Configurable List of Allowed Countries for:
- Site Registration
- Shipping Destination Addresses with ability to specify per shipping method
- Billing Addresses with ability to specify per payment method
Search Engine Optimization
Attract new customers with Magento's Search Engine Friendly(SEF) URL structure and SEO tools.
Built from the ground up to support SEO, Magento auto-generates SEF URL's, even down to the links in the Layered Navigation, sitemaps for search engine submission as well as for display on site, and a popular search terms page.
Gain further control by using Magento's URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta information using Magento's intuitive administration interface.
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Google Site Map
- URL Rewrites give full control of URL's
- Meta-information for products and categories
- Auto-generated Site Map for display on site
- Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page
One on One Customer Support
- Free Live Tech Support with unlimited website updates.
- Reach Support Via Phone, E-mail or Live Chat
- All Support Based In-House and Here in the USA!
- Complete Documentation within the Administration Area
- Our eCommerce Support Team is Ready to Answer your Questions and to Help Guide You in Setting Up Your New Store.
- Includes showing you how to manage your site via teamviewer and telephone
View orders, create invoice/receipt and shipment records for Sales Orders and issue Credit Memos (refunds) for customers. Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend.
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Call Center (phone) order creation
- Includes ability to create new customer, or select existing customer and view shopping cart, wishlist, last ordered items, and compared products list, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
- Email Notifications of Orders
- RSS feed of New Orders
Completely Custom Design
- Completely Customized Design with Flash animation
- Change the Look of Your Site in Just a Few Clicks
- Use HTML to Integrate Your Own Custom Website Design or Change the Existing Design
- Ability to Use Category Graphics, Subcategory Graphics, and Even Display Products in Single Rows, a 3x3 Grid, Large photos, Small Photos, Short & Simple List, or Anything Else!
- All Web Pages Written in PHP + HTML - Easy for a beginner to Customize a Store.
- Use Any Web Page Editor (such as Dreamweaver or Microsoft word) to Create Customized Designs for your Store
- Preview Design Templates Before They Are Published
- Simplified Graphics Upload Process
- Keep Your Existing Design- Yes we can streamline your site's current look with the new storefront.
Increase customer satisfaction with the self-service and backend tools included in Magento. Customers can access feature-rich accounts to view order statuses and receive tracking information directly on the site, as well as submit requests via the contact us form. Customer Service agents are able to view customer account information, including not only the order history, but also items in customers' shopping carts and wishlists, to effectively answer questions and complete orders for customers via the Call Center dashboard.
- Contact Us form
- Feature-rich Customer Accounts
- Order History with Status Updates
- Order Tracking from Account
- Forgot Password Email from front-end and administration panel
- Order and Account Update Emails
- Customizable Order Emails
- Create and Edit Orders from the Admin Panel
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
- UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts
- Multiple shipments per order
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order
- Flat rate shipping per item
- Free Shipping
- Table rates for weight and destination
- Table rates for product sub-totals and destination
- Table rates for number of items and destination
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
- Integrated with Amazon Payments (Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay)
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro (Express and Direct), Website Payments Pro UK (Express and Direct), and PayPal PayFlow Pro
- Integrated with Authorize.net
- Integrated with Google Checkout (Level 2)
- Saved Credit Card method for offline payments
- Accept Checks/Money Orders
- Accept Purchase Orders
- Payment Extensions Available through Magento Connect:
Magento's usable interface allows for efficient management of your online channel. Manage multiple stores from one administration panel, including the ability to manage localized/international versions of your sites.
Magento's one-click upgrade process allows for seamless upgrades to new Magento version, while the Web Services API and pre-packaged integrations allow Magento to fit the way you do business
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with ability to share as much or as little information as needed
- Support for localization
- Support for multiple currencies
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users
- Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application
- Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets
- Fully 100% customizable design using templates
- Customer Groups
- One-Click Upgrades
- Content Management System for Informational Pages
- Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and Multivariate Testing
How We Work With Our Amazing Clients
- STEP 1 : Proceed to checkout or contact us to place your order over the telephone
- STEP 2 : After placing your order, you will be contacted by one of our professional website Designers to discuss the design project and gather any images, logos or text that might be needed. Our team of ecommerce & layout experts will work with you to determine the best design to match your brand, your products, your market and your business goals. If you don't have your own images, don't worry we have a huge selection of stock photography.
- STEP 3 : Our Design Staff will begin production on your magento website and email you a link to review the site along with additional instructions. We will also email you access to your admin control panel. Your website will enter design & production phase where all appropriate ecommerce features will be integrated into your websites layout, tweaked for performance and tested credit card transactions.
- STEP 4 : Once we receive your revisions and edit request,We will make apply and changes requested ans many times as needed with unlimited revisions.
- STEP 5 : We then setup a team viewer chat to review the admin side and show you how to use your features if need be.
- STEP 6 Finally, once you have approved the final web design and ecommerce features, your website will be launched and submitted to the major search engines!
The process does not end once your website goes live. As long as you host your ecommerce website with Geografixx.com, you'll have a knowledgeable, web design, search engine placement and marketing experts as a part of your team. Our success depends on your success!
This service does not include adding inventory to your website. We offer data entry inventory management services as an additional service. However if you have your inventory in a spreadsheet then there is a good probability that we can add it at no extra cost. We would need to analyze your spreadsheet inventory first in order to determine if there are any issues with it.